Last year the Beaverton Education Foundation met its goal of the BEF 1 Campaign: funding 100 programs at 50 schools, benefitting more than 35,800 students. Now in our twenty-fifth year, BEF would like to fund an additional 100 projects, 1 more time at each of our Beaverton schools.
Throughout the coming months BEF seeks to fund 1 Hundred Projects for great classroom and academic activities designed and requested by Beaverton school staff, such as:
- Off-site field trips
- Before, after and summer school
- Project equipment and technology (iPads, art supplies, microscopes & flip cameras)
- Visiting artists, scientists and writers
- Science, technology, engineering and mathematics programs
Our Mission: The Beaverton Education Foundation supports strong public schools in our community by developing and maintaining strategic partnerships to fund programs that inspire and increase student achievement.
News and Announcements
Eat at Subway the 2nd Tuesday of each month in support of Beaverton Schools. Check out the participating Subway locations here.
Help support Beaverton schools at Golden Valley Brewery BEF Night the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 6-10pm. Beaverton location
- Fall 2013 BEF Classroom Innovation Grants due September 3, 2013.
Apply for a grant
- Spirit of New Seasons Market Awards
— download here
- Project Completion Report Awards
— download here
BEF Kids Count Grants
Employee Payroll Deduction
Download the BSD Employee Payroll Deduction form here.
BEF Middle School
Extended Day Awards
- Project Completion Report